ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION / RPA
2020 and 2021 was a tough year. As economic pressures persist and operational resilience has become non-negotiable, business leaders across the globe are making hard decisions daily to survive today’s new reality.
One easy decision will help. RPA has a proven ability to drive greater operational and cost efficiencies for organizations, and NICE has the means to help businesses better weather the global economic storm.
Free Your Employees From Tedious Task
Robotic process automation (RPA) automates manual desktop tasks that are highly structured, routine, and rules- schedule- or event-driven, requiring little (if any) analysis or subjective judgment.
The average back office employee, for example, spends 80% of their day on such activities, like filling in forms, making repetitive calculations, or processing orders. These tasks may be critical for supporting customers, but for your employees, they are tedious motivation-killers. They are also notoriously error-prone and time-consuming.
RPA allows you to hand these processes off to a robotic workforce that is fast, perfectly accurate, tireless, and easily scalable. With NICE Robotic Automation, you can relieve employees of tasks that require no human intervention (“unattended”) and partially automate those that do (“attended”). Your employees are free to focus on high-value activities while the software robots optimize your business processes.
As a “disruptive” technology, RPA is fast emerging and becoming an influential technology in today’s businesses. Companies that integrate RPA within their internal system have proven to redefine how they do business in a more efficient manner, which ultimately results in higher margins and provides a springboard for more business growth. Automation drives speed and quality with near-zero error rates 24 hours a day. RPA optimizes technical workflows that grow organizational capacity towards better, more consistent performance.
Benefits of RPA:
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: By freeing up your customer-service personnel from forms and tabulations, you’re making them all the more available for attentive customer service. You’re also reducing the opportunity for errors. The result is an increase in customer satisfaction and a much greater ability to meet the requirements of service-level agreements.
- Improved Productivity: Compared with humans, software robots have been clocked, completing the same tasks five times faster. They also work 24/7 and don’t ask for time off, eat lunch, or visit the restroom. Beyond that, you have also freed employees for unstructured problem-solving. You’re increasing their satisfaction and efficiency, and that boots productivity even further.
- Increased Accuracy: The more you turn over to robots, the fewer clerical errors you experience, and the more time you save that used to be spent correcting those errors.
- Improved Resource Utilization: Offloading the mundane tasks to robots frees up your team to handle the tasks that add the most value to your business.
NICE RPA - The Most Robust Solution for Enterprise Grade Process Automation
NICE Robotic Process Automation is flexible and can be used in any industry, such as RPA for banks, RPA for insurances, RPA for retail, RPA for manufacturing, etc. Our business users come from operations, finance, procurement, marketing, and IT
- Controlled & encrypted access to the robotic server
- Track every process; audit everything
- Password management
- Robots & queue management
- Real-time alerts
- Dashboard for operational insights
- Action-oriented control room
- Start / pause flows
- Prioritize tasks
- Schedule robots
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Cognitive Framework
- Automation Finder
- Text Analytics / NLP
- Exception Handling