Last Updated: 23 December 2022
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from our website visitors and users:
- Personal Information: This refers to information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, email address, and telephone number. Personal information is collected only when voluntarily submitted by our website visitors and users, for example, when filling out a contact form or subscribing to our newsletter.
- Non-Personal Information: This refers to information that cannot be used to identify an individual, such as IP address, browser type, and operating system. Non-personal information is collected automatically when visitors and users access our website.
Use of Information
The information we collect through our website may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide our website visitors and users with information, products, and services that they request.
- To respond to inquiries and feedback from our website visitors and users.
- To improve the functionality and content of our website.
- To send our website visitors and users information about our company, products, and services.
Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose the personal information of our website visitors and users to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- With the consent of the individual.
- As required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Selindo.com, our website visitors and users, or the public.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information of our website visitors and users from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from our website.