digital CONTACT CENTER
Customer experience is key differentiation in the modern era, and cloud contact center solutions can help companies move towards an omnichannel contact center that connects all the customer touchpoints.
Mendawai – 100% digital contact center platform, by Selindo Alpha, captures and consolidates customer conversations in one place, give a complete customer engagement and communication solution to provide a great customer experience.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED
Mendawai allows your contact center to connect with customers on any communication channel like voice call, video call, live chat, SMS, text messaging, mobile apps, social media, and more. Provide customer service on any channel and seamlessly switch among any digital channels during an interaction, while maintaining context and relevant information across all channels as if it were a single conversation. Build a strong relationship with your customers via Social Media, Email, Phone, and more in one Contact Center application
Mendawai Digital Contact Center
IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
Websites and mobile apps are major drivers of business revenue and brand visibility. Brands that create easy and engaging digital experiences can reap the rewards. But delivering seamless digital experiences is a challenge — especially without the right tools and processes.
With Mendawai, you can have a quick response to customers’ questions and complaints from emails, social media mentions, hashtags, comments, etc. all in one place.
Compose a customer experience symphony by harmonizing your ideal mix of Mendawai Digital Contact Center components. Choose from a robust set of social media, email, chat, video, etc.
- Mendawai Digital Contact Center for Bank / Insurance (FSI)
- Mendawai Digital Contact Center for Enterprise
- Mendawai Digital Contact Center for Small Medium Business (SMB)
On Premise vs Mendawai Digital Contact Center
A large part of the call center industry is still maintaining its critical customer data using traditional on-premise solutions. Physical software systems dominate the on-premise call center, dedicated communication servers, headsets that are installed, configured, licensed, and made compatible for their industries. The on-premise contact center has its own pros and cons. Businesses that choose an on-premise contact center are responsible for the maintenance and upgrades of their software systems. One of the core reasons for choosing an on-premise contact center is the reliability of connection between the customers and the representatives. On-premise contact center also has their limitations. Strategic and budgetary decisions from setup to operational costs come into the picture while adopting them.
On the other side, a Cloud-based contact center is offering an innovative way to approach the pitfalls of your business that improve customer interaction, driving customer satisfaction, as well as identifying areas within the organization that would best benefit from the implementation of this model. Cloud call center software offers the tools and functionalities that are most relevant for any industry, integrated with the different software that assists in delivering a seamless customer relationship journey. In a cloud-based center, there is no requirement for hardware which ultimately eliminates the problem of maintaining the equipment and its upgrades.
Cloud-based call centers are a part of the organizational plan of those who believe in high profitability by improving operational costs and quality of customer service. Organizations are taking the step to focus on streamlining technology to benefit customers by creating a profitable customer engagement hub under low infrastructure costs.
Why you should move to a cloud contact center:
- Lower cost: On average, both the initial and ongoing costs of cloud solutions are a fraction of the cost of on-premise contact center solutions. Unlike on-premise solutions, cloud solutions require little to no hardware or software investment. Additionally, cloud solutions charge ongoing subscription fees, rather than annual license maintenance fees plus upgrade costs.
- Flexibility: As customer communication volume fluctuates, a cloud contact center can take advantage of the flexibility in the cloud capacity. Meanwhile, on-premise contact centers require more hardware and physical space to support spikes in contact volume.
- Time to value: Cloud solutions take less time to configure and deploy and are easier to use than on-premise applications, which facilitates faster user adoption.
Powered by Selindo Alpha, with more than 30 years of experience, Mendawai Digital Contact Center helps organizations create a competitive advantage by delivering a differentiated customer experience using cloud contact center technology.